..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Executive Power by Vince Flynn


In spite of his promises to his wife that he'll take a desk job now that his anonymity has been compromised, Mitch doesn't hesitate to tackle another covert mission involving the rescue of an American family being held hostage in the Philippines...And a murky plot to create a Palestinian state. A mysterious operative, "David," plans to assassinate the heads of the major terrorist groups in the region and pin the deaths on Israel, simultaneously creating sympathy for the Palestinian cause while striking a fatal blow against terrorism, which he despises.

These two "capers" are not related. I kind of thought they would be but there were two separate stories in this book. Don't get me wrong, they were both good and I couldn't put the book down but they weren't related except Mitch Rapp is involved.

This was my first Vince Flynn book and he reminds me of Clive Cussler. Good guys vs. bad guys, lots of state of the art technology and a hero that never dies! Go America!

Check it out, I'll probably go back for more.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com