..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Yard Sale Buys

Saturday, Elaine and I hit some yard sales close to the house. Since gas is up so much we are trying to stay close to home instead of going across town somewhere. Anyway, we did well today. Here are my yard sale buys:

For $2


For $1


The frame was .25, the cold cream jar was $1 and the casserole dish was $1


This bowl is a perfect match for my bright blue kitchen with white trim and yellow accessories. Got it for $1.


I got this toy for my nephew's birthday. He will be 5 years old. I paid $2, washed it and put in new batteries and everything works. It's missing the masts, I think, but it's probably safer that way! Anyway, this nephew gets lots of toys and if he doesn't like this one, I haven't wasted a lot of money, it can be thrown away. I think it's cute, fun and cheap, so it's a winner for me!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com