..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

God Begins Each Day With a Sunrise, Announcing His Radiant Presence!

June 25th, God Calling
Open Your Hands and your heart to receive this day as a precious gift from Me.
I begin each day with a sunrise, announcing My radiant Presence. By the time you
rise from your bed, I have already prepared the way before you, I eagerly await
your first conscious thought. I rejoice when you glance My way.

Bring Me the gift of thanksgiving, which opens your heart to rich communion with Me,
Because I am God, From whom all blessings flow, thankfulness is the best way to draw
near Me, Sin praise songs to Me; tell of My wondrous works Remember that I take
great delight in you; I rejoice over you with singing.

Psalm 118:24; Psalm 95:2; Zephaniah 3:17

Be strong in the Grace of Christ Jesus

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com