..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Decorating With Unusual Colors - Violet


Behold the color of Violet!

Let's see what genius decorators do with this color...




This is a little darker, more eggplant, but I will throw it in.




When I was a little girl, Mom and Dad built a house and we got to pick the colors we wanted in our rooms. I chose purple. Mom didn't paint the walls purple but she did pick out a dark purple carpet and violet strewn bedding and curtains. I loved it. Here is another cute tween room in violet.


This bathroom is so sleek!


This is a little brighter purple but it's so striking I had to show you.






No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com