..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, September 24, 2012

Decorating With Unusual Colors - Coral


Coral

Sometimes we get in a rut and can't think outside the box. So we paint the walls white or off white because we can't imagine a room in a different color. Remember whenever you walk into a room that doesn't have any furniture in it, colors look very drastic and scary. But, if you can use your imagination and place your furniture, curtains and accessories in it, you might be really surprised at how it can look. So I decided to pick some "wild" colors and look for rooms decorated with it and show you how it can look. I would choose a color and do a Google search and WOW, what I found! My first color is coral.






This coral is close to being watermelon pink. In fact, I will do watermelon pink next!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com