..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, June 02, 2008

Baby On The Way Scrapbook Page

My niece and her husband announced to the family, on their first anniversary, that she is pregnant! We are so thrilled. My sister, Melinda, got some great photos of them on the night of their announcement so I used one to make this scrapbook page.

I picked a baby paper that wasn't "boy" or "girl". Since Kyle was wearing a green shirt and Jenny was wearing a turquoise dress I split the matting underneath their photo.


I drew the title and matted it on the turquoise and green. I tried to make it look quilted. I used a black pen to draw with and then used colored pens and pencils to do the plaid and buttons. I had bought some perfume with a beautiful flocked turquoise box. Flocking is popular with scrapbooking right now so I used the box to make the flower at the top of the page. I matted it on a "quilt square", the turquoise and green. I topped it with a jewel. I used a vintage Winnie the Pooh and popped it up on pop dots. I made the sign, threaded and tied the ribbon and made it look like it was hanging from Winnie the Pooh's paw. It is also on pop dots to make it look 3D.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com