..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, May 30, 2008

Travis Hood

Travis Hood married ? and they had
a son, Richard Hood who married Susan Hendrix and they had
a daughter, Sarah Hood who married John Tatum Brown and they had
a daughter, Susan Brown who married Thomas Massengale and they had
a daughter, Lora Massengale who married John Langdon Wilder and they had
a daughter, Clara Marie Wilder who married Julian Rhett Prince and they had
a daughter, Peggy who is Stan's mother

Travis Hood was born about 1787 in North Carolina. I don't know his parents. He died about 1864 in Twelve Miles, Pickens County, SC. He is also known as Traverse, Travis, Travers, Tais. He was listed in the 1860 US Census of Pickens County, SC at the post office of Twelve Mile, Roll M653_1225, page 136,image 274. I do not know who he married.

Travis Hood and his wife had 4 children that I'm aware of:

1) Richard Hood (DOB about 1807 in SC; DOD ? in Pickens County, SC) married Susan Hendrix.

2) Elizabeth Leona Hood (DOB about 1825 in Pickens County, SC; DOD about 1860 in Pickens County, SC) married David Lesley.

3) Edith Hood (DOB about 1830 in Pendleton District, SC; DOD 11/22/1864 in Pickens County, SC) married ?

4) Mary Hood (DOB about 1826 in Pickens County, SC; DOD about 1889 in ? ) married ?

If you have any comments, corrections or additonal information, please email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com