..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Questions About Me

1. If you could change your name, what would it be?
I like my first name, Sharon. But I don't like my middle name so I would have liked it to have been Sharon Malinda or Sharon Margaret, Sharon Eleanor, Sharon Elaine...but those are all my Mother's and sister's names. So what about:
Sharon Adin
Sharon Addison
Sharon Ruth
Sharon Annalise
Sharon Kailyn or Kaitlyn
Sharon James
Sharon Glenn
Sharon Alivia

2. What would you name (or have named) your sons?
Jefferson Davis
Robert Edward Lee
Gregory Mark
William Eli
Julian Rhett
Gamewell Calhoun
James Gist
Ambrose Lee
Glenn Drayton
John Langdon
Richard Haynes
John Anderson
Royal Luke

3. What would you name (or have named) your daughters?
Eva Malinda
Rachel Kathryn
Virginia Rebecca
Eleanor Elaine
Peggy Ruth
Augusta Ann
Lillian Marie
Havannah Ann
Anna Eloise

4. What are your favorite TV programs?
Pushing Up Daisies
My Name Is Earl
Big Bang Theory
Monk
King of the Hill
Ugly Betty

5. If you could spend one day with someone in history, who would it be?
My first and foremost choice is Jesus Christ. After him it would the Apostles Peter, Paul and John. Then it would be George Washington and last, it would be Robert E. Lee. But since the question asks for only one...it would be Jesus!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com