..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

Myrtle Beach

One night Stan took me out to the Inlet Crab House in Murrell's Inlet. It was great! Stan had the shrimp and grits and he loved it. I had the broiled scallops which were good. We both tried the Conch Chowder which was great. It is a small restaurant but worth a try.





Not the best picture of Stan just because I caught him in a blink. He was talking on the phone to Ronnie.


I was amazed at how many places didn't have their air conditioning turned on in MAY! It was in the upper 70's and muggy. At home I have to have the air conditioning on and set for 69F and even then I get hot. I suffer greatly from hot flashes and I have to have it cool. I just melt! So it was hard for me to enjoy my meal at the Inlet Crab House because I was so hot and had a meltdown. It wasn't just this restaurant but stores, malls, etc. I guess they are doing it to save money but it sure made me uncomfortable.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com