..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, May 12, 2008

Myrtle Beach

One of the stores we visited in North Myrtle Beach, SC is Outdoor World (Bass Pro Shop ?). I'm not a big outdoors person but my husband likes to go and they always are so interestingly decorated so I took some photos. EVERYTHING is related to hunting/fishing/boating/sports! Even the crosswalks!


At the entrance was a "pond".




These are the door handles.


With huge soaring ceilings they take advantage with interesting ourdoorsy murals, chandeliers, etc.








They put animal prints in the cement floor.


I'm not a fan of dead animals that are stuffed. Stuffed animals should be of manmade materials! But there are a lot of these at Outdoor World.


In shopping, I did find some things that interested me.










Stan bought a pair of sandles and some shirts and a pair of shorts.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com