..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bestial by Harold Schechter


I almost didn't read this book due to the name. I was afraid it was going to be some sicko, bestiality murder. But it turned out to be an interesting true crime book and had nothing to do with bestiality. Earle Leonard Nelson began a killing spree in 1926 across the U.S. and Canada. He killed women and then raped their dead bodies. He was insane and he killed at least 22 women. It was amazing how they caught him considering the times, but they did and he was executed in 1928. It kept me reading until the end. Schechter handled the unsavory details clinicly which made it easier to read.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com