..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, May 02, 2008

2000 Coachman Royal - The After Photos

Stan did a lot of work on the camper to repair the water damage and the leak that caused it. I did a lot of work making it into a functioning nest. We replaced the old carpet with vinyl and our good friends Randall and Beth Gaffney did that for us. Our other friend, Ken Ulmer, helped Stan with the carpentry because we were running out of time. Then Ronnie helped me with putting up little things on the last day before we left. Stan had to put in new insulation, panelling in the living area and then he had to replace the insulation, plywood on the roof. He finished the roof with custom cut stainless steel and sealed everything with calk, tar, sealer where needed. Here are the "During" and "After" photos!









































No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com