..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, April 13, 2008

What If Jesus Had Never Been Born by D. James Kennedy


This is an older Christian book with original copyright of 1994. But it's a timeless subject and was very refreshing. People who think that Christianity is a threat should read this book. Many like to point to dark periods in the church history to mock Christianity. With honesty, Kenney and Newcombe, pull back the curtain on the Crusades, the Inquisition, etc. He points out that there is a difference between those who claim to be of a "Christian" culture but who aren't really saved and therefore are not true Christians. So called "Christians" who did horrible things are not true Christians. They are wolves in sheep's clothing.

I really encourage you to read this book!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com