..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sharon's Sour Chicken

Sharon's Sour Chicken

Skinless Chicken Thighs
Olive Oil
Worcestershire Sauce
Cider Vinegar
Salt/Pepper

Remove skin from chicken thighs. In frying pan put olive oil, worcestershire sauce, cider vinegar (amounts depend on the number of thighs and size of frying pan, you want the bottom of the pan covered with the liquids but not deep) and let heat. Add chicken thighs and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Let the thighs brown and then turn. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and brown. Turn heat down a little and cover. Let cook until done. Keep a watch to make sure the liquids don't dry out and burn. Approximate time to cook is about 10-15 minutes.

Source: Me!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com