..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ladybugs

Here is a fun idea for your children. Make some Ladybugs! Cut some large strawberries in half. Use some grapes and cut them into a little head. Use some little chocolate chips for the bug's spots. Stick together with toothpicks. Cut one toothpick and use to stick the grape head on. Press the mini chocolate chips (tip down) into the strawberries. Now skewer the ladybug on a toothpick and place onto some honeydew melon or a cupcake.

Large strawberries
Grapes
Mini chocolate chips
Honeydew melon

Source: http://jas.familyfun.go.com/recipefinder/display?id=40809

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com