16 oz packet Pasta(e.g. Penne)
8 Asparagus Sprigs
4 Chicken breasts, skinned
2 teaspoons of Olive oil
½ teaspoon of Basil
Salt and pepper
½ cup of Parmesan cheese
2 teaspoons of White wine
1. Cook the pasta in a pan of boiling water for about 8 minutes.Meanwhile:
2. Trim the Asparagus, cut in to 2 inch pieces and set aside.
3. Cut the chicken in to strips, and fry in the oil over a medium heat. Cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the wine, cheese and seasoning to the chicken.
5. For the last 3 minutes of cooking, add the Asparagus pieces to the pasta.
6. Drain the pasta and asparagus. Toss with the chicken and serve.