..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

My Pictures of Musgrove Mills State Park
























Looking down towards the river from the visitor's center.


Stan walking down towards the Mary Musgrove monument and the Enoree River on the trail.






Mary Musgrove's monument.






The Enoree River






























The picnic area by a pond.


This was by the picnic grounds by the pond. Wonder what it was?




The Park Ranger was very helpful.


Dad has this book and we've read it.


We drove to Horseshoe Falls on Cedar Shoals Creek not far from the Visitor's Center. It' is wheelchair accessible.







Me at the Horseshoe Falls.


















Upstream



No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com