..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, March 14, 2008

Bradford Pear Trees

Bradford Pear Trees In The Spring

Bradford Pear Trees are in full bloom in SC right now. They look so beautiful but it is shortlived. But, at least, for the next couple of days I can enjoy them.

I enjoy from afar. I won't have a Bradford Pear in my yard. Although they are so lacy and beautiful in the Spring, they have a lot of other characteristics that make them not so attractive. The flowers don't have a good fragrance, the fruit is useless and a mess, the trees are brittle, they break easily, they are shortlived and need to be replaced every 20 yrs or so. So I enjoy them every Spring in everybody else's yard!


http://hgic.clemson.edu/factsheets/hgic1006.htm

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com