..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Beef Pot Pie


I made this Beef Pot Pie today!

Beef Pot Pie

1 lb of sirloin steak, sliced into cubes
2 large green onions
1 stalk celery, washed and sliced
2 Tbsp olive oil
Some fresh fingerling carrots, washed and sliced
1 can baby peas
1 can mixed vegetables
1 can cubed potatoes
1 can beef mushroom soup
1 can water
Salt & Pepper

I used the olive oil to saute the onion and celery. I added the sirloin steak cubes to brown them. When it was browned, I rinsed to get the extra oil off. I sprayed a casserole dish with Pam. Then I began throwing in the carrots, canned vegetables, soup and water. Last I added the beef mixture and salt & pepper. Now it's time to make the biscuit dough for the top:

2 cups self rising flour
1/4 cup oil
milk to make dough

Roll out the dough on floured surface. Make it big enough to fit the top of the casserole dish. Roll into a roll and transfer to the top of the casserole. Roll it on top. Poke some holes in the top.

Bake 350F for about 45 minutes.

Source: Me!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com