..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Some Scrapbooking


This scrapbook page is of our nephew, Luke with his girlfriend, in front of an F-16 like he will be learning to work on. This was made at his Basic Training graduation. For my inspiration, I used a layout in the November/December Making Memories, pg 60 by Heather Strasburg-Burch.






This layout has our nephew's portrait, as well as, photos with his Mom and Dad, Elaine and Ronnie, at his Basic Training graduation. I twisted the ribbon and ran it around the scalloped edge. I matted the photos on gold paper.






I made this card for my husband for Valentine's Day. It's tri-fold tied together with the ribbon. I used a rubberstamp to stamp out the butterfly on lavendar paper and on vellum. I found part of a poem by John Greenleaf Whittier for the inside.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com