..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Luke Graduated From Basic Training

My nephew, Luke, graduated from Air Force basic training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX last weekend. My sister married my husband's brother so Luke is my double nephew and he and his sister are like our own. My husband, Stan, Luke's parents, Elaine and Ronnie, Stan and Ronnie's mother and Luke's girlfriend, Hannah all got to go down and see him graduate.


Stan took this photo of Ronnie, Elaine, Peggy and Hannah. This was the first morning there and it was very windy and cold. They were there to see the jogging parade where the young men come out jogging and come over Hydration Bridge and show off.


Here they come over Hydration Bridge.






This is the Coin Ceremony I think. I have pointed out Luke on the photo. Remember you can click on the photos to see them zoom up.






Luke and Hannah


Luke with his parents, Ronnie and Elaine.


Luke with his Grandma Peggy.


Here is Luke and Hannah in front of an F16 like the one he will be learning how to work on.


Graduation Ceremony




I have identified Luke in this photo so zoom in. He is the first one in the first line just behind the short fellow.


After he graduated. I love this photo because he his holding his mother's hand.


This was his barracks.


Stan took this photo just for me because he knows how organized I am and what a mess Luke was. I can REALLY appreciate this!!!! Go Luke!


Downtown San Antonio, TX






Los Alamos
























River Walk in San Antonio, TX





No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com