..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Dog Clothes

I am a dog person and the dog breeds that I have (Miniature Pinscher and Italian Greyhound) are cold intolerant breeds. They don't have enough fur or fat to keep them warm, even indoors. So, of necessity, they have to have shirts or coats depending on the weather, even indoors. So I get to have fun with their clothes. My sister, Melinda, makes wonderful coats for my little brood and they wear them day in and day out! She makes them all fancy but they are very durable. But I buy a few other things just because they are cute. I'm always on the lookout.

I went to Petco to get their dog food yesterday and here are their new spring fashions!



I can just see one of Elaine's tiny Pomeranians, Tiny Tad, wearing this little jogging suit with matching jacket!



My husband would kill me for saying this, but wouldn't this jacket be cute for a dog who goes along to work with his Master? It's so business like! They even had some tweed looking jackets.




These adorable daisy dresses would look so cute on Persephone, my tiny Italian Greyhound.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com