..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Seven Random Facts About Me

1) I'm a shy and reserved person. I can fake it one on one, I can stand behind a lectern and teach, I can talk to a crowd. But a group makes me nervous and I tend to withdraw and get quieter in a group of strangers or casual friends. I deliberately try to be polite to others in a one on one situation, to reach out to them and I can enjoy being with them. But a group really intimidates me. And the older I get the worse it gets.

2) I have a good sense of humor and I can get hysterical laughing.

3) I'm a coffee drinker and not much of a hot tea drinker. It's always decaf but I love a good cup of coffee.

4) I can draw some cartoons.

5) I am baptized with the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues.

6) I've always wanted to be able to sew and I haven't been able to do it despite lessons, home ec, etc.

7) One of my pet peeves is seeing garbage thrown out of cars and streets lined with trash. It's so lazy and low class.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com