..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Here are some of my New Year's Resolutions:

1) Do at least one indepth, intense Bible study. I try to do this every year. I hope more than one but at least one!

2) Find something to volunteer for. I really want to teach the Bible but whatever God leads me to do. Last year I was able to volunteer at the Humane Society for awhile and I liked that too. But it's a new year and I want to find a place doing something that I can do for others.

3) Use our gazebo more this Spring and Fall.

4) Find a coping mechanism for crowds. I'm getting worse about not being able to handle crowds, especially where I have to interact. Going to church, family get togethers, etc. I almost always end up with physical attacks such as sugar drops, headaches, Fibromyalgia attacks, etc. And I think it's subconsciously my nerves reacting to being in a crowd. And the more these things happen, the more I dread crowds. But I don't know how to change subconscious physical reactions. I'm going to be praying about this.

5) Read at least 52 books.

7) Publish my family research.

8) Cook pierrogies and pasties.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com