..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, December 06, 2007

My Dogs

Dresden up close!








What a difference a new, soft pillow can make! I bought this cheap soft pillow at Big Lots. I washed and dried it and threw it on the bed this afternoon. I knew the Iggies would love the soft and warm material. I was right. All 3 of them were vying to get on it! While taking these pictures, Dresden made Capo get up and then he jumped on. But Capo got Dresden back and Dresden lost his place to Cappy. I think Persephone is too smart to get up!

MoneyPenny stands on the ramp that Stan made them so they can get up and down off the bed. She reminds me of that girl standing on the prow of the ship on "The Titanic".

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com