..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Little Doggy Christmas Carol

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
How high up are your trimmings!

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
How high up are your trimmings!

Before the pups we trimmed your boughs
Close to the floor, as space allows

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
How high up are your trimmings!

The balls aren’t glass, no tinsel yet..
After that last trip to the vet

O Christmas Tree O Christmas
Tree How high up are your trimmings

Empty boxes wrapped carefully
Now barricade our Christmas tree

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
How high up are your trimmings!

When pups are grown (haha) we’ll trim with glee
And have a normal Christmas tree

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
How high up are your trimmings!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com