..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Lee on Christmas

Lee had a sad Christmas this year. He got a terrible cold on Sunday and has been sick all week. He missed Christmas Eve and Christmas day and we sure missed him too! It's been hard for him to work with this terrible cold. So far he and his Mother have had it, Elaine and Ronnie had it, I had it (although not as bad as everyone else). I hope no one else in the family gets it because it's a bad one.

This picture was taken on a Christmas morning. Lee got his John Deere tractor. Luke got one too on the same Christmas. They loved them and the pedal tractors got a workout between the three kids.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com