..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Beanie Weanies

I made my own Beanie Weanies Monday night. Back in October we had a big hot dog and hamburger cookout and we have lots of hot dogs left. Instead of eating hot dogs every week, I've added Beanie Weanies to the menu. It's so simple!

I just open a large can of Bush's Vegetarian Baked Beans and another small can. Then I cut up a small pack of hot dogs and add a good dash of Worcestershire Sauce, stir it up and bake for about 30 mins. It's very easy and very good. The clean up is a little much. I spray this small casserole dish with Pam but you know how baked beans are! My tip: Rinse it out good, set in the sink, fill with water and tap a little bit of automatic dishwashing detergent in it and let it soak for awhile. The water softeners in the detergent will break down the food and makes it easy to wash or just stick in the dishwasher!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com