..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

1950's Western Furniture

Western Furniture, aka Wagon Wheel Furniture, Texas Furniture



































I came across a set of furniture that was similar at a thrift store. I remember reading an magazine article about it some time ago, so I got online and Googled the above appellations and finally found these photos. This was furniture made during the 1950's during the Dude Ranch days and the Lone Ranger and western movie days. I do NOT sell furniture. I'm just showing you some photos so you can identify this unique, vintage furniture.

























































6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hello, Sharon! I too am a very big fan of this era of western furniture. I sent an email to the address listed on your page, regarding the picture of the complete living room set, the one with the orange couches. I hope to hear from you soon! :-)

Anonymous said...

My husband and I enjoy collecting 1950's western furniture, too. We sell our finds at Texana Lane in Lockhart, Tx and at Round Rock Antique Gallery in Round Rock, Tx. I love your website. Good work!

Becky Hutson said...

Hi Sharon. I know these posts about the wagon wheel furniture are several years old. I am a teacher and am on a mission this summer to buy some of this furniture. Do you by any chance know where I can find some?

Becky

April said...

I have my Great Uncles Stage Coach furniture like the dresser at the bottom. I have a dresser, desk and twin bed frame. It has been handed down and handed down some more :)

Anonymous said...

Does anybody know where to find the wagon wheel dressers to match the bed?

Mandy Hill said...

If you know where to find these dressers and maybe the lamps please email me at mandydawn26@yahoo.com. please and thank you

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com