..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, November 26, 2007

Spruced Up Fall Wreaths

I took the Fall decorations down. When I took the Fall wreaths down I used some older stuff to spruce them up for next year.

This is a cheap wreath that I bought at Big Lots. I added the beaded sliced fruit on picks and used an old ribbon. so it's ready for next year.











I made this wreath this year. I had seen a wreath that had long flowing things spiraling around so I tried making it. But the long, flowing meant it couldn't be stored in my wreath boxes. So I cut the long, flowing stuff down. I added some old flowers, leaves and corn. So it looks really new for next year.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com