..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Mixed Berry Crumble

Mixed Berry Crumble
Source: Better Homes and Gardens, November 2007, Pg 257

Berry Mixture

24 oz of frozen mixed berries (keep in mind that the cranberries can add all the tart you need so don't do other tart berries like raspberries)
1/2 cup dried or fresh cranberries
1/3 cup cranberry juice cocktail
1/4 cup quick cooking tapioca
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 cup sugar

In a crock pot, stir together everything. Cover and cook on high for 2-4 hours.




Cumble Topping

1/2 cup baking mix (like a biscuit mix)
3/4 cup Kashi cereal
1 cup almond biscotti, crushed
2 Tbsp butter, melted

Preheat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil. I used my Vitamix Blender to crush the Almond Biscottis. Mix everything else together and spread on the aluminum foil. Place in oven to bak for 12-18 minutes until crisp and golden.

Place the Berry Mixture in dessert bowl and top with Crumble Topping. Add some whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if you want.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com