..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas Decorating

If you haven't seen "Deck The Halls" then check it out! It's a good, clean and funny movie.

Tomorrow I will probably put out the Christmas decorations and put away the Fall decorations. It means washing the Fall decorations, drying and putting them away. Then pulling out the Christmas decorations.

For Christmas, I don't exactly decorate like "Deck The Halls". I'm somewhere in between "Deck The Halls" and "Charlie Brown's Christmas Tree"!



As I've gotten older, I've cut way back on my Christmas decorating. I don't put outside decorations or lights up, I don't pull out my Christmas china for everyday use (just for special Christmas parties), I shrunk my tree to a manageable size and use artificial. I go through my decorations each year and get rid of the ones I don't use any more. Unless they are special then I make a note about them and pack them in a little box to keep.

Once Stan and I get the house decorated I will be sharing photos of our progress.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com