..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Spunky Monkey

Spunky Monkey has found another favorite bed. I have dog beds with comfy pillows and/or stuffed animals EVERY WHERE! He has another bed that has a large lion stuffed animal that he loves too. But he has recently found this one under a window that catches the afternoon sun. He's just so cuddly cute I had to snap some photos!
By the way, do you notice their summer shirts? I made these from baby bibs and a strap of elastic around the belly. This little denim one on Spunky is so cute!

Little Miss MoneyPenny comes over to check on him and give him a few licks of love. She has her own pink "Princess" bib shirt. They wear these shirts in the summer to protect them from the air conditioning and the sun. In the winter they wear fleece coats that my sister makes.

And here is a close up of my little red Miniature Pinscher, Spunky Monkey. His beautiful eyes can't see because he's blind and his ears can only hear loud sounds because he is partially deaf. All from a head injury as a puppy that went untreated until his brain stem swelled. His owner then took him to the Vet to be put to sleep but the Vet saved him and gave him to a Min Pin rescue organization. I adopted him from them and travelled 5 hours one way to pick him up. He is such a joy and gets along so good despite his little handicaps that I can't imagine life without him. Thank God for the Vet who cared and saved him. Thank God for the rescue organization, the foster Mom, etc. so that I could have him. He should be 4 yrs old this year.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com