..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Chicken and Squash Casserole


Chicken and Squash Casserole


*Note* A good one for the freezer and to use up some of your Summer Squash


1 (8 oz) carton sour cream
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup water chestnuts, sliced
2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
2 cups uncooked squash, sliced
1 package herb seasoned stuffing mix

Mix sour cream and chicken soup. Add water chestnuts. Toss lightly. Add squash. Line bottom of a greased 9”x13” casserole dish with stuffing mix then chicken mix. Add remaining stuffing mix on top. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Freezes well before or after cooking.

Source: Spartanburg Herald Journal Stroller Cookbook 2002, by Evelyn Randall, pg 18

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com