..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stuffed Green Peppers


Stuffed Green Pepper

1 lb. hamburger
1 egg
1/2 c. minute rice
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
2 tbsp. Italian salad dressing (Wishbone)
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 big can tomato sauce
4 med. green peppers

Mix hamburger, eggs, garlic, salt, pepper, rice and Italian dressing. Clean peppers whole or cut in half. Stuff mixture in peppers. Put in microwave dish. Mix tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons of Italian dressing and 1 tablespoon garlic. Pour over peppers. Cover. Cook in microwave on high for 30 minutes.

Source: Nancy’s Kitchen Recipes, http://www.nancyskitchen.com/ground_beef_recipes1.htm, 12/16/02

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com