..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, July 27, 2007

My Favorite Photos of Jenny

These are some of my favorite photos of our niece, Elaine and Ronnie's daughter, Jenny


These are Easter pictures that Elaine took one year.






























Jenny and Luke's Easter picture one year.



















This is one of my most favorite photos. Again, I'm wanting to kiss her. She's so cute here. She played in the mud every bit as much as the boys did. She was so dirty that we couldn't kiss so we did kissy fingers.



Here she is with Luke and Lee in the mud on the farm.


















She was a Junior Bridesmaid at our cousin's wedding. Her colors were purple and her flowers were irises.










Jenny was very young when her Grandmother took her to have some "glamor" photos done.











































Jenny was a Bridesmaid at another cousin's wedding. She looked so grown up with her hair up and dressed up that we hardly recognized her!



















I think this is her first formal dance.
























Another high school formal dance.




















Jenny when she was in the Miss SC pageant.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com