..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, July 09, 2007

Jenny's Banana Pudding


Jenny's Banana Pudding

4 ripe bananas
Vanilla Wafers
2 boxes of sugar free, fat free, instant vanilla pudding
1 med container Lite Cool Whip
1 package of cream cheese, at room temperature

In a large bowl, add both boxes of instant vanilla pudding and milk, as per package instructions. Use a whisk and whisk 2 minutes until it is thickening. Add the Cool Whip and the cream cheese and stir together. Line a bowl with some vanilla wafers. Slice2 of the bananas. Pour in half the pudding mixture. Do another layer of vanilla wafers and the last 2 bananas. Pour on the remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with more Cool Whip (or make your own meringue) and 3 vanilla wafers in the center.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com