..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Cucumber Salad

Cucumber Salad

4 peeled and sliced cucumbers
1 lg Vidalia Onion, chopped in big pieces
1 lg container Daisy Light Sour Cream
1 cup fresh washed, chopped dill weed
1/4 cup fresh washed, chopped cilantro
Salt and Pepper to taste
Make 3 hours ahead of time so it can marinate a little. Put the chopped onion and sliced cucumbers in large bowl. Stir together the rest of the ingredients and pour over the cukes and onions. Gently stir together. Place lid on bowl and seal. Shake lightly so that all ingredients get covered. Place in refrigerator to marinate. Serve.
Source: Me!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com