..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, June 11, 2007

More Dog Cookies

This is me with my 13 yr old Cocker Spaniel, Sasha, in 1999. She died later that year.

Dog Cookies

1-cup whole-wheat flour
½ cup all-purpose flour
¼ cup cornmeal
½ cup quick cooking oats
2/3-cup non-fat milk powder
½ cup quick cooking oats
½ cup whole-wheat flour
1½ tsp. beef bouillon (or soup base)
½ cup shortening/lard
1 egg
¾ cp hot water


Directions -Measure dry ingredients into a bowl. Cut in ½ cup shortening, 1 eggand ¾ cup hot water. Knead for 5 minutes. Roll to ½ inch thick on floured board.Cut into bone shapes or triangles, etc. (You can also use abone-shaped cookie cutter.) Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Let cool. Store in refrigerator.
Source: A friend of my sister-in-law sent this recipe to her.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com