..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, June 15, 2007

Charleston, SC


Our favorite place to visit is Charleston, SC. Back in 2004 I went to spend a week with our niece and then Stan came down for the weekend. We wanted to be there for the burial ceremonies of the Hunley crew. While I was there I took my blind/deaf Miniature Pinscher with me to visit Drayton Hall. I rolled Spunky Monkey around in his stroller and everyone was so fascinated with him! Anyway, I had a wonderful day. The weather was perfect and I got some beautiful photos. Yes, these are all my photos! Can you believe it? Every where I turned, that week, was like a picture postcard.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com