..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007

What is flash freezing?

What is meant by "flash freezing"? The term "flash freezing" is used to describe the process of freezing things quickly and individually. For example, if you're freezing whole strawberries, lay them out individually in a single layer on a cookie sheet, freeze just until solid, and then pack tightly together in a zip-top freezer bag. Many people flash freeze items such as meatballs, chicken nuggets, hamburger patties, cookies, and waffles -- anything you don't want sticking together when it's time to take individual portions out of the freezer bag.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com