..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Tips

To keep a paint tray like new, insert it inside a plastic bag. Pour the paint on top of the plastic bag. When you are finished, pour excess back in bucket and throw away the plastic trash bags. Also try gluing a paper plate to bottom of can to catch drips.

If you are interrupted while painting, keep your brush fresh by placing in a plastic ziploc bag, close as far as you can and place in the refrigerator or freezer. This will keep your brush fresh for as long as you need it. For instance, you paint all day Saturday and can't get back to it until the next weekend. Do this and your brush is ready to go a week later. This saves you from having to clean your brush every time.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com