..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tips

Vinegar

Take 1 cup of vinegar and warm water into a large glass and use to rinse your hair afteryou shampoo. Vinegar adds highlights to brunette hair, restores the acid mantel, and removes soap film and sebum oil.

Relieve dry and itchy skin. Add 2 tablespoons vinegar to bath water.

Fight dandruff, by rinsing with vinegar and 2 cups of warm water, after shampooing.

Soothe a sore throat. Put a teaspoon of vinegar in a glass of water. Gargle, then swallow.

Use apple cider vinegar and hot water to soak your feet in.

For aches and pains, add a couple of cups of apple cider vinegar to a hot bath and soak in it.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com