..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Tip

How To Remove White Rings on Furniture

If the wood has a good finish (don't try on bare wood), mix equal parts of baking soda and regular white, none gel toothpaste.

Lightly dampen corner of a clean, soft white cloth with water and dip into the paste. With circular motion gently buff the marks for a few minutes. Wipe area clean, and buff to a shine. Follow with furniture polish.

If rings remain after buffing five minutes or so, they may have penetrated the wood; you might have to refinish the piece.

Another thing to try,
Mix mayonnaise and cigarette ashes together. Rub on the water marks. Let it stand awhile before removing.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com