..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Friday, May 11, 2007

Sharon's Broccoli Salad

Sharon’s Broccoli Salad

1 cup Mayonnaise
¼ cup Sugar
2 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
Broccoli florets
1 diced Purple Onion
Bacon
Raisins
Shredded Cheddar Cheese

Fry bacon and drain. Let bacon strips drain on paper towels and then crumble. Mix mayonnaise, sugar and red wine vinegar together for dressing. Put broccoli, purple onion, raisins and cheese in salad bowl and toss with dressing. Don’t add bacon until your ready to serve so the bacon bits won’t get soggy. It is alright to allow the salad to marinade in dressing overnight so it can be made a day ahead of time and used for leftovers. Keep refrigerated. Put 3 cranberries in center for garnish. Looks like a heart.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com