..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, January 02, 2014

Ronnie's Biscuits

Ronnie's Biscuits

2 cups self rising flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup of oil or shortening
Milk

Put flour and oil (or shortening) in bowl and mix. Slowly add milk until it gets to dough consistency. You don't want a wet dough. Don't overwork the dough. Sprinkle flour on clean countertop and place dough. Sprinkle more flour on top of dough and roll out. Cut into biscuit and place on greased cookie sheet. Place in oven and bake on 350 for about 12 mins. Then keep a watch out until they are done. Take out and immediately remove from hot cookie sheet so that they don't continue cooking.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com