..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Monday, May 14, 2007

Our Gazebo

Stan built us a screened in gazebo last Spring. He wired it, installed fans and even ran cable out there. He has been working on the yard around it too. He put in some fountains, a Southern cross on the blue pole, a metal palmetto tree sculpture, new bushes. It's a beautiful spot in our yard, especially this time of year.

Unfortunately, so far this year I haven't had time to spend out there. There was the tax season, then spring cleaning, my niece graduating, and I've been sick a lot. But I'm hoping now to be able spend time out there. I love our swings and it's so pleasant to sit out there and read, watch TV and listen to the fountains.

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com