..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Homemade Frozen Popsicles


Frozen Homemade Popsicles

Freeze juice or a blend of several juices in popsicle maker cups. Blend the juice with plain yogurt for a special treat. Especially like orange juice, strawberries and plain yogurt blended in the blender and then frozen in individual popsicles. Freeze bananas (cut them in half horizontally and put a stick in the end) and coat them with chocolate and then roll them in peanuts. This is such a special treat for them! If you don't have popsicle maker, then use dixie cups (like for the bathroom) and partially froze the liquid and then stick a popsicle stick in them until they froze completely. Then just peel the paper cup away and you've got wonderful popsicles!

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com