..........Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com.........

Contact me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Doggie Cookies

· 1/2 c vegetable oil
· 1/2 c shortening
· 1 c honey
· 3 3/4 c white flour
· 1 t baking soda
· 1/2 c cornmeal
· 2 t cinnamon
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Mix oil, shortening, honey & eggs. Beat well.Add flour & baking soda kneading until well mixed. Shape dough into balls (approx. 1/2 t each). Combine cornmeal & cinnamon. Roll dough balls into cornmeal mixture. Place 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheet. Press dough balls down with fork. Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool on cooling rack & store in airtight container. Makes approximately 50-60 cookies.
Source: Jen in Pennsylvania

No comments:

My Most Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Me

To contact me, email me at Mom25dogs@gmail.com